Monday 28 December 2009

"This Damned Love"

这该死的爱

Everytime someone brings news about you
All I can do is smile a little and pretend I don't care
My ears still gathering bits and pieces
Where are you now?

Oh, baby
I haven't sent that sealed letter
Until now it has still been locked up in the drawer
Nowhere can deliver it

I'm always inseperable from the phone
Every time, afraid that if it starts to ring
I'll miss your voice

Let the future come
Let the past go
It's easier said than done

One day I'll grow old
One day I'll leave
With regrets still in my heart

I could never mention that,
I had you at one time
If this is what you want
I will do my best

You forgot to remember
You forgot to forget
This damned love

I can't love you
I can't love myself
Could we meet once more?

I am truly powerless
I also don't want to fool myself
Even though you said you wanted to be happy

I promise
I regret not letting you know how much I love you

(Translated by Laura D)

No comments:

Post a Comment