Monday 14 December 2009

51st Regiment (51号兵站) Theme Song

51号兵站 Theme Song

Give me one lamp
Very late at night to set out on a journey
The more darkness, the more chasing, I wish for daybreak

One thousand great responsibilities
Distress inside
The more hardship and danger, the more I pursue life

Let the hearts of the dignified
Turn into the smile of the wind
Let the stubborness of love and hate
Write without the regrets of youth
It's extremely difficult, inside I'm calm

For the first time I take you madly
Trembling from the night's cold
Smile and see the gun shot break open Spring's door

For the first time I take you and leave
Longing for the last long journey of this world
Through the years, no matter what, it gives hot blood warmth
Tale of loyalty

(Translated by Laura D)

No comments:

Post a Comment