Monday 14 December 2009

"Snowman Fairy Tale" by Wang Liang

"雪人童话" by 王量

One snowflake
Into my palm you
Float, ahh, float
Float and fall here

Muslin without colour
Is your icy face
Looking towards me, listening to what I say
Snowman's fairytale

You are a snowflake
Remaining in the wind, in the clouds
Float, ahh, float
Float and fall here

Don't be afraid
I'll give you my handkerchief
Look towards me, listen to what I say
This is a snowman's fairytale

Could it be?
Let my hands warm yours

I know, I truly know
The wind always keeps you
I am a snowman, you are a snowflake
Unable to remain beautiful

When my life began
All of me was you

Reluctant to shed your crystals
Changing my simple heart
The feeling has dispersed
I cannot be your flower

I am a snowman, you are a snowflake
Watching you slowly, slowly float

When my life is the most lonely
For you I always stay behind

Wait until warm Spring arrives, okay?
Let us melt together

There with you
Flowers blooming together

(Translated by Laura D)

There isn't any MV for this one. So if you want the song, feel free to email me and I'll send you the mp3 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment