Sunday 20 December 2009

"Fleeing by Night" Theme Song

夜奔 Theme Song

One long whistle at daybreak
Tears through the cold dawn
Feet firmly step into the morning fog, breaking though the confusion

Bitingly cold wind
Rushing by my two feet

Miles of footsteps
Chasing after the sun that doesn't set

Stepping across the blue sea mulberry orchard (?)
Through the years
Even with scars, one after another
Never giving up strength

Intense fire boils through my face
That is the hope of pain
I am
Life and death bathing in the fire of the phoenix

Ice and snow covers the Earth
Dreaming of a heroic success

Grasping for the raging fire
In my chest

Furious storms
All over the sky, red clouds scatter
That is me
The eastern sunrise heating my blood

(Translated by Laura D)

No comments:

Post a Comment