Monday 6 September 2010

"Reluctant" by Richie Ren

舍不得 by 任贤齐

3.30 in the morning, a night without you
My confused heart can't find the shore
I don't want to say, am I brave enough?
Without you in the night, to bear the loneliness

I'm reluctant to let go, you leaving left me in pain
I'm reluctant to let go, and see emotional wasteland

My mind incessantly circling, my train of thought is all over the sky
It seems like a boat in the middle of the ocean, unable to find the shore
Do you care? Do you understand?
This kind of mistake, can you make up for it?

I'm reluctant to let go, you leaving left me in pain
I'm reluctant to let go, and see emotional wasteland

You already found a new path, and I'm just left lonely
Yesterday's beautiful dream has turned into smoke, could it be this is the end?

(Translated by Laura D)

2 comments:

  1. hi hello i really like how you can translate chinese song
    im really love chinese music but my chinese is really bad, but i want to know the lyrics
    can you help me translate some song please
    thank you
    i want this song 郑源; 包容

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael! I've never heard that song before, so I just looked it up. It's so beautiful! I'll start work on translating it today :D

    ReplyDelete