Tuesday 14 September 2010

"When I'm lonely, I can still hold you" by Zheng Yuan

Requested by Michael Cheung :)

當我孤獨的時候還可以抱著你 by 郑源
I believe I should be considered the most lonely person
But I forget, the warm emotion in your eyes by my side
No matter how lonely I am
So long as I have you to accompany me

I believe I might be the most lonely person
But I forget that in my heart is a beautiful tenderness
No matter how lonely I am, I'm not helpless
I have your footsteps at my side

When I'm lonely, I can still hold you
I have that sweetness
When I'm lonely, I can still think about you
I'm lucky to have that
Right when I'm lonely like this, I hold you
For a lifetime of never giving up
Right when I'm lonely like this, I think of you
All of my life is just to treasure you

(Translated by Laura D)

No comments:

Post a Comment